Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 503


This Friday's pretty picture courtesy of my new blogging friend -- and fellow Birminghamian -- Paula at Two Ellie. Can you believe she found this gorgeous chair at HomeGoods?? And check out the chic gray trim she and her husband added to their house.


This is her inspiration for her master bedroom redo, and based on her choices so far, she's right on target. Got to love a girl who scours the flea malls and comes up with stuff as good as this. She frequents the same flea mall where I found my lone white bamboo chair! AND we go to the same church. It is such a small world.

She really sealed the deal on our future virtual friendship when she posted photos from the real estate listing of a certain Cottage Living editor's home after recognizing his kitchen from the magazine (the same kitchen that I have obsessed about ad nauseum). A girl after my own heart, I tell ya. And the rest of his house? Freakin' gorgeous.

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

paula said...

thanks for the blog love! you made my day. church, that's it. small world. maybe we will run into each other soon, at least i hope so!