Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 586's pretty find


I love these white ceramics by Coe&Waito, a duo of design-school friends who bonded over a mutual desire to make beautiful and personal objects. They create these in their studio in Ontario.


Large Bowls, $120, made of slipcast porcelain with a creamy, clear glaze on the inside.


The hand-sculpted pine cones are especially charming. $150-$120 each.


The glazed interior of the Bird Bowls are applied with black bird decals. $64 for the large and $52 for the small size.


The outside of the White Vase is left unglazed. $80. Just beautiful!

7 comments:

layersofmeaning said...

love those pine cones!
but a bit to expensive for me :(

Jennifer said...

a bit (okay, a lot!) too expensive for me too, but they sure are pretty!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

i love those... esp the first photo. yes, out of my price range too!

Double L said...

What charming pieces. Went to the C&W site. Loved the pinecones, acorns, and the votive...I also found the "special projects" section of their site quite beautiful--esp. the maple keys and the chandelier..
Thanks for sharing this.
:-)

paula said...

oh my, my heart is racing. stunning.

M said...

Those scalloped edges are so charming. Love them.

Lauren said...

ah you know i love these with my white obsesion- awesome find!!
xoxo