Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 650's pretty


Erin of Elements of Style led us to a story in New York Spaces on the home of Frank Faulkner of the Hudson gallery Smoke and Mirrors (best name ever!). Before I knew it, my face was two inches from my screen as I tried to get a better look at all of the crazy/genius furniture and accessories in his home.

In this photo, I'm especially loving the wide-plank floors and the molding. See the rest of the classical-but-kind-of-crazy house here. And then see if you can guess my favorite word in the English language -- it's in the article. Ha.

Happy Weekend.

3 comments:

Tricia - Avolli said...

I love the dark armoire against the light wall...striking!

Tricia - Avolli

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I have wide plank floors on my wish list for my "one day" house.

MissKarenAshley said...

I love those wide plank floors. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing this photo.
Miss K
http://www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com/