Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 670's weekend plans


I was going to save this for tomorrow's post, but since I'll be shuffling around the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show in Atlanta and not in front of a computer, I better spill it now. We cleaned out our closets a few months ago, and made a huge pile of things no longer beautiful or useful to us (see quote on the right) and planned a yard sale.

Well, it's finally happening! Turns out, my mom's neighborhood in Leeds is having a big community sale on the day we planned ours (this Saturday) so we're joining that bandwagon. All this to say, if you're local and you want to come, e-mail me and I'll send you the address. It probably won't be as good as this one, but it'll still be fun! And there will be some deals, because there is no way I'm bringing any of this stuff home!

5 comments:

paula said...

I am leaving for a wedding sat. morning, maybe if I get up really early...

Lacey said...

I love it! My boyfriend just bought a house in Hoover and I have highlighted about a million yard sales in Birmingham to hit tomorrow! He needs some "stuff!"

Lacey

megan @ a life's design said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear the success stories!

Anonymous said...

Hope the Yard Sale was a big success!

Tricia - Avolli

Rachel said...

Man, I was just in Leeds over the weekend at the Flea Market. Maybe I can hit the next one??