Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 685's fun




As we speak, I'm headed to San Diego for five days of family fun. In my absence, I hope you'll come back to hear from three of my favorite bloggers, all who happen to live right here, in Birmingham. I have had the pleasure of meeting Paula, Marianne, and Brooke, and believe me, they are as sweet as they are stylish. And just to whet your appetite, they'll all be be showing a little tid bit from their own homes -- who doesn't like to see a bit of inspiration at work?!

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

bluehydrangea said...

Yippee!! They are 3 of my favorite blogs as well as yours! I am jealous you all live in Birmingham together. Can I come visit? Can't wait to see their homes. Have fun in San Diego!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, its so cute. I love the photos you've posted for your guest bedroom, those colors are very pretty. Have fun in San Diego.

Carrie said...

Please let me come to yall's next get together! I am in Homewood :)

Rachel said...

Have fun in San Diego. I'm also a fellow Birmingham-ian!!

megan @ a life's design said...

i will check in. have a fabulous trip!